Monday, 25 January 2016

[firebird-support] How to manage tribbers BeforeUpdate and AfterUpdate for same table

Hallo,
I Have a table with a column (TrigSign) that is a signal
(programmatically setted without direct users interactions) for a
BeforeInsert/Update trigger to do some updates in other table:
Example:
If TrigSign = 0 do Nothing
else If TrigSign = 1 do Something
else if TrigSign = 2 do Somethings other, etc,

Somethings in others tables are to do only once even the user modify the
rows of the table that contains TrigSign column or I run a
storedprocedure that involves in fire the trigger.

I need setting TrigSign = 0 after run the BeforeInsert/Update trigger to
prevent accidentally execution of the trigger.

How I can do this?
I need a After Insert/Update trigger? But in this case I implement a
recursive loop Before-After Insert/Update Trigger?

Thanks
--

Luigi Siciliano
--------------------------



------------------------------------

------------------------------------

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Visit http://www.firebirdsql.org and click the Documentation item
on the main (top) menu. Try FAQ and other links from the left-side menu there.

Also search the knowledgebases at http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/firebird-support/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/firebird-support/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
firebird-support-digest@yahoogroups.com
firebird-support-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
firebird-support-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment