Sunday, 24 January 2016

Re: TempIdGenerator BatchJobService Use

Hello Yin,

Thanks for the link.

I have other one question regarding batch jobs.

I have a scenario where I can change bid of adgroups.
 
I have multiple client customer id that needs to be processed, there are any ways so that I can send all the request(Multiple client customer id) in single batch job id?


On Friday, 22 January 2016 22:35:44 UTC+5:30, Yin Niu wrote:
Hi, 

This link explains how to use temporary IDs. 

Thanks,
Yin, AdWords API Team. 

--
--
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Also find us on our blog and Google+:
https://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/
https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAdsDevelopers/posts
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adwords-api@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/18aec013-ebd2-4f9a-92cc-2dc1b33672f2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment