Hi Anthony,
I came to know one more thing my reports are downloading on local machine but I am getting the above error on my live server.
Please see it.
Thank you.
On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 12:16:35 PM UTC+5:30, Pankaj Tiwari wrote:
-- I came to know one more thing my reports are downloading on local machine but I am getting the above error on my live server.
Please see it.
Thank you.
On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 12:16:35 PM UTC+5:30, Pankaj Tiwari wrote:
Hi Anthony,I have send you a personal message please check that and help me with solution.Thank you.
On Friday, January 22, 2016 at 1:22:55 AM UTC+5:30, Anthony Madrigal wrote:Hey Pankaj,Are you still using the same report definition? KeywordText was replaced with Criteria in v201506. Also, please make sure that anywhere where v201502 appears is replaced by v201509.Regards,AnthonyAdWords API Team
--
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Also find us on our blog and Google+:
https://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/
https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAdsDevelopers/posts
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adwords-api@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f398cbec-02dc-4968-a5e3-acf0c1877ade%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment