Wednesday, 23 March 2016

AW: [firebird-support] install from zip Firebird-3.0.0.32383-0_Win32

 

Ibexpert told me, this gds32 is the 64 Bit Version of dll?

 

In the program list (windows) I can see only the old fb version rc2. I need to update.

 

Von: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. März 2016 14:12
An: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [firebird-support] install from zip Firebird-3.0.0.32383-0_Win32

 

 

Hello,

 

I have installed the fb 3 rc2 before and now I would update to 3.0.0.32383. I have deactivated the fb service and copied all content to the firebird install directory – replace. After this, start the install_service.bat and instclient.exe with copy fbclient and gds32 to the syswow64.

 

Fbclient.dll works, but I cannot connect with gds32.dll “username and passwort not set, ask database administrator..” What is wrong?

 

Thank you.

 

Regards

 

Olaf

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Checkmail" <check_mail@satron.de>
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (2)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail App
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use, Yahoo Mail app today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Visit http://www.firebirdsql.org and click the Documentation item
on the main (top) menu.  Try FAQ and other links from the left-side menu there.

Also search the knowledgebases at http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment