Hi Shwetha,
I will but it doesn't make sense. The screenshot I sent you includes the stat for impressions ("Göstr.") which shows that the missing campaign had 19.085 impressions, so it should be included.
On Tuesday, 26 April 2016 00:31:58 UTC+2, Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team) wrote:
-- I will but it doesn't make sense. The screenshot I sent you includes the stat for impressions ("Göstr.") which shows that the missing campaign had 19.085 impressions, so it should be included.
On Tuesday, 26 April 2016 00:31:58 UTC+2, Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team) wrote:
Hi Tiana,Could you set the includeZeroImpressions to true in the HTTP header of the report request and see if the issue is resolved? By default, only campaigns that have non-zero impressions are included in the Campaign Performance Report.Thanks,Shwetha, AdWords API Team.
--
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Also find us on our blog and Google+:
https://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/
https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAdsDevelopers/posts
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adwords-api@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2f4d1e9d-8e2c-4581-a764-a794e976d2cf%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment