Den 28.08.2016 12:55, skrev 'Leyne, Sean' Sean@BroadViewSoftware.com
[firebird-support]:
>>>>> I'm using Firebird 2.5.2.26539.
>>>> Any chance that another trigger is changing the value?
>>> I was thinking that myself, but Patrick said that it was the "old" value which
>> was being changed to the "new" value.
>>
>> Right. Perhaps NEW is changed to OLD?
> Patrick??
>
> Please confirm the problem details.
>
>
> Sean
For testing, I think it would be preferable if the after update trigger
did INSERT and not UPDATE. That way, two new rows after the update would
indicate that somehow something was interfering and modifying the value.
Another thing to check is if there's any trigger on the table that the
AFTER UPDATE trigger is actually updating.
Set
Posted by: setysvar <setysvar@gmail.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (9) |
Visit http://www.firebirdsql.org and click the Documentation item
on the main (top) menu. Try FAQ and other links from the left-side menu there.
Also search the knowledgebases at http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No comments:
Post a Comment