I am new to Firebird. I have downloaded Firebird 2.5.6 (Client, Classic Server and SuperServer versions) but when I install them on my MAC, I cannot find any files even though my MAC tells me that the programs have been successfully installed.
I am running OS 10.9.5 (Mavericks, I believe) hence the older version of Firebird.
I simply want to try and use the open-source software to create some databases. I am moderately experienced in SQL, having used both Oracle and Microsoft Access in the past.
Can anyone give me some pointers on what I am doing wrong? I would appreciate any help at all.
Point me to a relevant thread here, please?
Thanks!
__._,_.___
Posted by: RatDog1952@msn.com
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Visit http://www.firebirdsql.org and click the Documentation item
on the main (top) menu. Try FAQ and other links from the left-side menu there.
Also search the knowledgebases at http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Visit http://www.firebirdsql.org and click the Documentation item
on the main (top) menu. Try FAQ and other links from the left-side menu there.
Also search the knowledgebases at http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment