Thank you Shwetha。
I haven't changed my manager's password yet.This friday is Black Friday,will be the best time to benefit.But the manager's account has been unable to log on,
even so,I have to make sure that change password is not affected the API submission data.If there is any effect, I can only wait for next month for a password change。
What is Service account flow? I am also a new transfer of the project, the development of the Adwords Google is still very understanding, I submit the data of the code as follows:
ShoppingContentService service = GenerateShoppingContentService();
--
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Also find us on our blog and Google+:
https://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/
https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAdsDevelopers/posts
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adwords-api@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d382319b-01c8-488b-8c9b-ee7242fd8c29%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:
Post a Comment