Hello!
Obviously, the idea of doing so without being able to compare to the
previous values does not fill my heart with joy :)
I have found a guide saying that I can insert into a table by
using a SQL statement - and that's fine, I like that.
Alas, the table must already exist, so I am wondering if
someone knows of a way to also create it in the same
statement. It's one of the few things (VERY FEW things) I
miss from Oracle.
Please help :)
Thanks!
A
__._,_.___
Posted by: Andrea Raimondi <andrea.raimondi@gmail.com>
| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (1) |
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Visit http://www.firebirdsql.org and click the Documentation item
on the main (top) menu. Try FAQ and other links from the left-side menu there.
Also search the knowledgebases at http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Visit http://www.firebirdsql.org and click the Documentation item
on the main (top) menu. Try FAQ and other links from the left-side menu there.
Also search the knowledgebases at http://www.ibphoenix.com/resources/documents/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment