Hello,
i have some issues with the PRODUCT_PARTITION_REPORT.
I want to get zero impression data for data splitted by device.
Knowing that i can not include statistic data like impressions and clicks, i just use 'attributes' (account, campaign, adgroup, product_group and device).
I did 4 test queries - with and without device, with and without zero impressions. And then i recognized some major differences in the returned zero impression data:
Including the device type resulted in about 900 less(!) entries with zero impressions. Also whole campaigns with zero impressions are not returned anymore when device type is selected.
I did the same test with the KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT which was ok and i had no issues with it.
The full question/issue i have described on stack overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28708378/adwords-api-campaignservice-query-returns-invalid-predicate-field-name-for-val?rq=1
So do you have an explanation for this behaviour or is it just a bug?
Thanks,
Mario
-- i have some issues with the PRODUCT_PARTITION_REPORT.
I want to get zero impression data for data splitted by device.
Knowing that i can not include statistic data like impressions and clicks, i just use 'attributes' (account, campaign, adgroup, product_group and device).
I did 4 test queries - with and without device, with and without zero impressions. And then i recognized some major differences in the returned zero impression data:
Including the device type resulted in about 900 less(!) entries with zero impressions. Also whole campaigns with zero impressions are not returned anymore when device type is selected.
I did the same test with the KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT which was ok and i had no issues with it.
The full question/issue i have described on stack overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28708378/adwords-api-campaignservice-query-returns-invalid-predicate-field-name-for-val?rq=1
So do you have an explanation for this behaviour or is it just a bug?
Thanks,
Mario
--
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Also find us on our blog and Google+:
https://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/
https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAdsDevelopers/posts
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to adwords-api@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to adwords-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c25854cf-ed8a-46c2-abfc-1b42f88c5cd8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
No comments:
Post a Comment